First of all...enjoy yourselves! Respect the property, it's contents, and respect our neighbors. Respect the property as you would your own or better.
- Check In 3 pm, Check Out 10 am To make sure housekeeping has all the time it needs, we cannot guarantee early check-in or late check-out. Do not attempt to check=in early without prior approval.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve
- 2-night minimum stay
- Sleeps 4, no extra persons allowed unless approved prior by Owners
- (A) Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00AM
- (B) Smoking is not permitted AT ANY TIME inside the Property. $450 Smoking Damage Fee charged to the credit/debit card used to book this Property if evidence of smoking is found.
- (C) A visitor is an occupant of the Property who is not staying overnight. The total number of persons permitted in the Property at any given time, including visitors, may equal eight (8). Any visitor staying overnight is subject to additional charges.
- (D) Garbage and recycling must be placed in the proper receptacles inside and outside cabin. Guests staying extended time period will be provided with information on removing garbage. For short stays, ALL food trash will be kept inside the cabin to avoid attracting wildlife. Main trash bin is provided onsite for those staying longer than a few days.
- (E) Pets are not permitted on or inside Property. $450 Pet Damage Fee charged to the credit/debit card used to book this Property if evidence of pets is found.
- (F) Proper procedures and utmost care and diligence must be followed for use of BBQ grill, wood fireplace and fire pit. Guest will be provided with instructions on usage prior to arrival at cabin. Firewood is offered year round for the fire pit.
- (G) Guest acknowledges that internet connection nor speed is to be guaranteed as Murphy is a mountain, rural area nestled between the Chattahoochee National Forest and Nantahala National Forest. Our cabin is fortunate to sit on a hilltop with unobstructed sky views for satellite Internet ~26mbps service. Usually no issues whatsoever, but from time to time, especially with heavy storms, connectivity may be slow. Guest must keep in mind when booking a vacation in the mountains.
- (H) Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on or off premise. Guest assumes the risk of any harm arising from their use of the property or its surroundings.
- (I) Owners are not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest.
- (J) Guests agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good order, to use appliances only for their intended uses, and to alert Owner of any problems during stay so as not to have damages incurred.
- (K) No fireworks are permitted.
- (L) Use of illegal substances at property is not permitted. If discovered, this shall constitute a breach of contract with immediate cancellation without refund.
If any person in the Rental Party fails to follow any of the Rules, the Rental Party may be asked to vacate the Property and Guest will forfeit all rent paid.
WHAT TO BRING
The cabin is fully stocked so you really only need to bring your personal items, toiletry items and groceries. Adequate paper supplies and cleaning supplies will be provided and we also have a full size washer and dryer. A starter set of laundry pods will be provided but if you intend to do additional, substantial loads, then please bring your own.
- We are on the major booking sites such as Airbnb, VRBO, Trip Advisor and Booking.com. You will save fees by booking directly with us however. If you choose to book direct...
- You may book by calling or texting Maria at 727-687-8941 or email [email protected] to check availability and start the booking process. By booking and reserving Woods Upon A Time Cabin, you agree to follow all rules and agree to vacate the property on your last day by the check out time.
- A confirmation and full Rental Agreement will be sent to you at the email address you provided when scheduling your visit. Please read over in full to ensure you are comfortable with your stay!
- Woods Upon A Time Cabin reserve the right to evict any occupant who does not follow the rules set forth in the Rental Agreement with forfeiture of all monies paid.
- The Address and Door Code will be sent to you the evening before your arrival. All rents and fees shall be paid in full before receiving this information.
Cancellation within 48 hours of booking, full refund, unless check-in occurs within 15-day window of booking; then refund minus one-night stay
Last Minute Cancellation (within 1-6 days prior to check-in), 50% refund, but only when dates are rebooked by another Guest
Cancellation 7-14 days prior to check in, 75% refund, but only when dates are rebooked by another guest
Cancellation 15-29 days prior to check in, full refund minus one-night stay
Cancellation up to 30 days prior to check-in, full refund