First of all...enjoy yourselves! Respect our property, it's contents, and most importantly Respect Our Neighbors.
- Check In 3PM, Check Out 10AM. We cannot guarantee early check-in or late check-out. Do not attempt without prior approval.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- No 3rd party bookings. If you book with us, you must be the 1st party staying on site.
- 2-night minimum stay.
- WOODS UPON A TIME - Maximum 4 Guests as this cabin sleeps 4 comfortably with 3 beds. No extra persons allowed unless approved prior by Owners.
- SKYVIEW STATION - Maximum 10 Guests as this cabin sleeps 8 comfortably with 6 beds. No extra persons allowed unless approved prior by Owners.
- (A) QUIET HOURS. Quiet hours are from 9:00 PM to 9:00AM
- (B) NO SMOKING. Smoking is not permitted AT ANY TIME inside the Property. $450 Smoking Damage Fee charged to the credit/debit card used to book this Property if evidence of smoking is found.
- (C) LIMITED VISITORS, NO PARTIES. A visitor is an occupant of the Property who is not staying overnight. The total number of persons permitted at Woods Upon a Time at any given time, including Visitors, may equal eight (8). The total number of persons permitted at Skyview Station at any given time, including Visitors, may equal twelve (12). Guests may not host parties; this is not the intent of Owners home.
- (D) POND CAUTION. Guests at Woods Upon a Time may walk over to pond property in front of cabin for viewing pleasure and/or fishing. NO SWIMMING OR ENTRY IN POND===NO CHILDREN AT ANY TIME ARE TO BE AT POND PROPERTY UNSUPERVISED. Guest assumes the risk of any harm arising from their use of the pond property.
- (E) NO PETS. Pets are not permitted on or inside Property. $450 Pet Damage Fee charged to the credit/debit card used to book this Property if evidence of pets is found.
- (F) CARE AND DILIGENCE. Proper procedures and utmost care and diligence must be followed for use of BBQ grill, wood fireplace (Woods Upon a Time), gas fireplace (Skyview Station) and fire pit. Guest will be provided with instructions on usage prior to arrival at cabin. Firewood is offered year round for the fire pit.
- (G) INTERNET AND TV SERVICE. Our cabins are fortunate to sit on a hilltop with unobstructed sky views for Internet ~26mbps service; however, internet connection nor speed is to be guaranteed as Murphy is a mountain, rural area nestled between the Chattahoochee National Forest and Nantahala National Forest. Usually no issues whatsoever, but from time to time, especially with heavy storms, connectivity may be slow. Guest must keep in mind when booking a vacation in the mountains.
- (H) ACCIDENTS. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on or off either property. Guest assumes the risk of any harm arising from their use of either property or its surroundings. Babies and small children are welcome, but Guest acknowledges that property is not baby-proofed, its furnishings are not child-proofed. Keep an eye on your children, both inside and outside on grounds.
- (I) LOSS. Owners are not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest.
- (J) DAMAGE. Guests agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good order, to use appliances only for their intended uses, and to alert Owner of any problems during stay IMMEDIATELY so as not to have damages incurred.
- (K) FIREWORKS. No fireworks.
- (L) ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. Use of illegal substances at property is not permitted. If discovered, this shall constitute a breach of contract with immediate cancellation without refund.
- (M) WILDLIFE. This entire area is known for its active wildlife, including bears, fox, coyote, deer, etc. Keep alert and knowledgeable about how to NOT interact with wildlife or attract wildlife. The cabin is in the woods; therefore Guest acknowledges that there may be insects, spiders, snakes, bees, etc. From time to time, a creature or insect may find its way into the home despite pest control efforts. Keep doors closed. Keep trash lid secured. Watch your children.
If any person in the Rental Party fails to follow any of the Rules, the Rental Party may be asked to vacate the Property and Guest will forfeit all rent paid.
WHAT TO BRING
Both cabins are fully stocked so you really only need to bring your personal items, toiletry items and groceries. Adequate paper supplies and cleaning supplies will be provided and we also have a full size washer and dryer. Laundry pods will be provided but if you intend to do additional, substantial loads, then please bring your own. Please see both Amenities page for Woods Upon a Time and the Amenities page for Skyview Station for more info.
- We take payments on Stripe, a fully secured payment service integrated within our booking platform.
- Your total cost will be the nightly rates of the dates selected, plus a $125 cleaning fee, and state and local taxes. That's it. NO EXTRA FEES.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the entire amount is due at time of booking to reserve your dates and the remaining 50% is due 14 days prior to check-in date.
- We are on the major booking sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. However, you will save fees by booking directly with us.
- You agree to follow all rules and agree to vacate the property on your departure day by the check out time.
- A confirmation and full Rental Agreement will be sent to you at the email address you provided when scheduling your visit. Please read over in full and send back within 48 hours. We want to ensure you are comfortable with your stay!
- Door Code will be sent to you prior to your arrival.
Our cancellation policy is based on vacationers tending to book travel in advance, normally more than 30 days. We will work with you as much as we can if you do need to cancel, or re-book for another dates, but please understand it can be difficult for us to find other guests to replace your dates.
- Cancellation within 72 hours of booking, FULL REFUND, unless check-in is within 15-day window of booking; then 75% refund minus one-night stay
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to check-in, FULL REFUND
Cancellation 15-29 days prior to check in, 75% REFUND minus one night stay
Last Minute Cancellation (within 1-14 days prior to check in), 50% REFUND, but only for the dates and rates that are rebooked by another guest
Cleaning fee will be returned to you regardless of cancellation date